THE BEDROOM. PERFECTLY TAILORED FOR MY HOME.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE PLACE IN THE WORLD: YOUR BEDROOM.
What could be better than a place that is yours and only yours? Where you can really be the way you want to be? This place is the bedroom, perhaps the most private room in your home.
The door shuts out the stress of daily life – but remains wide open for pleasure and relaxation. Simply lazing over breakfast in bed or sprucing yourself up in front of the wardrobe mirror, devouring exciting books or reading funny stories to the kids – laughing, phoning, surfing, smooching, whatever... And, of course, don’t forget the most important of all your favourite activities: sleeping soundly and recharging for the next day.
Whatever you do in your bedroom. Just do it! Because there is no bedroom like yours anywhere in the world. And that’s exactly how it should feel. Your favourite private place.
CONTRASTS! NOT CONTRADICTIONS.
IT’S NICE TO BE WOKEN, THE SAME WAY YOU FELL ASLEEP.
AFTER A LONG NIGHT – LOOK FORWARD TO A LONG SLEEP.
SILK GREY. ANYTHING BUT DULL.
MAY WE SHOW YOU OUR CHEST COLLECTION?
Never judge a book by its cover, they say. It’s what’s inside that really counts. But with furniture, we have an opportunity to em- brace the surface. After all, it is the exterior – the way it looks – that enables a piece of furniture to win our hearts. A special gloss, unmistakeable personality or patina developed through years of love and care are often the inspiration for a lasting love affair.
Surfaces speak to our senses. Now you know why we invested so much effort in perfecting them when we created concept me.
There’s no such thing as the perfect wardrobe. With space for everything. So clearly structured that you can find everything in an instant. With lots of intelligent storage space solutions. Extremely good looking, of course. And which you can not only match with furniture from the same system but also with existing furnishings as a standalone wardrobe.
Just a minute – that sounds exactly like our wardrobes! What do you think?
- a wide selection of finishes, heights and widths for configuring your customised wardrobe
- optimum use of storage space with a huge range of wardrobe accessories
- sophisticated storage space functions
- with hinged or sliding doors or both
- with Soft Close for gentle closing of drawers and doors
- integrated sealing lips and dust brushes
- available with a 5 mm thick rear wall (optional)
- high quality materials and perfect craftsmanship for outstanding durability
Beds are so much more than places to sleep. They are retreats for relaxation. Alone, with a book, your partner or for a pillow fight with your children. So a bed really has to be comfortable and look great. You’ll completely love these features:
- endless options for creating a bed with exactly the looks and functions you’ve always wanted
- available in two designs with different bedside heights: 42 cm and 49 cm
- comfortable height for sitting and lying down: The four adjustable height settings, slatted frame and mattress allow the bed to reach a height of up to 64 cm*. Or lower, if you prefer
- headboards in wood or upholstered with fabric or leather imitation
- matching bedside chests available in free-standing or suspended designs
- refinements such as USB ports for charging smartphones
* Bed 1 with 7 cm high slatted frame and 25 cm high mattress
Without the chest of drawers, the world would be pretty chaotic. Where else could you store bed linen, piles of towels, T-shirts and socks? Not to mention all those secret diaries and hidden gifts! As you can see, chests of drawers make the world a much more orderly place. And more beautiful – because all our designs look great as well.
- available in a wide range of heights and widths
- bedside chests combine perfectly with concept me bed systems and work as standalone units with boxspring beds
- drawers close quietly with a gentle “click”. With the cushioned, self-retracting “Soft Close” mechanism
- no wobbling on uneven floors: All our chests of drawers are fitted with height adjustable feet
- drawer fittings are tested by being opened and shut 80,000 times and are virtually indestructible
- fluidity of movement: The floor of the drawer is mounted on ball-bearings to ensure it moves smoothly and cleanly
- drawers are also available in a fully extendable version
- 5 mm thick drawer bottoms
- absolutely safe: The integrated pull-out safety device prevents small children from being able to pull the drawers out of the mechanism. And tilt protection stops the chest from tipping over
- glass top boards are made from 4 mm safety glass